Looking for a career in dance teaching?
Jigsaw Dance Studio has teaching opportunities
“We the dancers, faculty and staff of Jigsaw Dance are a vibrant community of people who have a high regard for each other, the art of dance, and the respectability and value of the work we do. All who participate are requested to demonstrate the willingness to be held accountable to uphold the values and ethics we declare as the fundamental guidelines stated below. In all of our endeavours to study and perform as an expression of our love of dance, we show respect to the parents, our peers, the staff and faculty of Jigsaw Dance and all of the wider dance community, including our competition. We consider it a privilege to participate in a worldwide community for the performing art of dance exemplifying the values of integrity, character, leadership, responsibility and professionalism.”
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, A DANCE TEACHING POSITION WITH JIGSAW DANCE STUDIO KELLYVILLE COULD IS FOR YOU…….!
INTERESTED IN A SENIOR DANCE TEACHING POSITION AT JIGSAW DANCE STUDIO?
Senior Teachers & What is Expected - Are required to plan, choreograph and teach dance / performing arts classes, have face to face teaching experience and appropriate qualifications, able to plan, co-ordinate and manage class activities, have appropriate experience in that field of dance being instructed.
INTERESTED IN A ASSISTANT DANCE TEACHING POSITION AT JIGSAW DANCE STUDIO?
Assistant Teachers & What is Expected – Are required to support and assist the Senior Teacher, prepare class are and set up equipment prior to class commencement, gather and welcome students and provide in class support to students, commence and complete the Jigsaw Dance Studio Training Program.
PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL TO DANCE@JIGSAWDANCE.COM.AU WITH A COPY OF YOUR RESUME.
ENSURE YOU ADDRESS THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IN YOUR EMAIL. LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON……..
1) ARE YOU CURRENTLY IN A TEACHING ROLE AT ANY OTHER DANCE STUDIOS? (please provide details)
2) WHAT IS YOUR PERFORMING ARTS AREA OF EXPERTISE ? (eg: Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Hip Hip, Zumba, Acrobatics, Singing, Drama, other)
3) HOW MANY DAYS A WEEK WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH AT JIGSAW DANCE STUDIO? (Please outline morning or afternoon availability)
4) DO YOU HAVE A RESUME? (if so please email it to email@example.com)
5) PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS SO JIGSAW DANCE STUDIO STAFF CAN REPLY TO YOU. (Name, Age, Suburb, Phone, Email)