Times & Information
Jigsaw Dance offers an exciting and unique approach in teaching the art of dance and performing arts. We strive to provide enjoyable, fun classes that are run in a competitive-free environment. We take our roles very seriously as teachers and mentors in each of our student’s lives.
Our main focus for our dancers is for them to feel good about themselves and their achievements. Our programs are designed to develop the “whole” child, not only by teaching them to dance but by building on their self-confidence with a positive mind and body image. Although classes are structured, they are conducted in a fun and relaxed atmosphere which allows children at all levels to enjoy dance and performing arts.
Last years classes thrived and as such I have created several new classes into the timetable in order to allow more space for new enrolments and to keep class sizes capped. Students are not placed in classes based primarily on their age, but experience, ability and friends are important factors that can determine what class is best suited for them. The class descriptions are listed below.
FEES & REGISTRATION
Information relating to fee structure and payment are detailed upon the ‘Jigsaw Dance Information Sheet’. This Information Sheet is available via email or post by contacting Miss Jenny. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the beginning of each term you will be emailed an invoice with your dancer’s term costs. Please ensure that these are promptly paid.
1. BY THE TERM: These must be paid by week 4 of the term. If you pay by the term your payment options are: direct debit, cash, cheque or credit card.
Direct Debit Details
BSB: 012 321
ACC: 387 332 324 (Account Name: Jigsaw Dance)
2. WEEKLY: If you chose to pay weekly (cash only) please fix up payments with staff that are sitting at the door of the studio or place your money in an envelope clearly marked with the name of your child, date and amount. If paying weekly, classes must be paid for whether your child attends their lesson or not.
- Classes must be paid for whether your child attends their lesson or not.
- 3rd (or least paying student from that family) and subsequent children dance for free.
- If your child misses a class they are more than welcome to attend a similar class (within the same term) to make up for their missed lesson. If you go on holidays, classes still must be paid for in full to ensure your child’s place in the class is held.
FAMILY FRIENDLY FEE CAPPING
With all the exciting classes on offer at Jigsaw Dance, we offer a fee capping system to make it more affordable for our families.
- For all our Jigsaw Juniors, Rising Stars & Shooting Stars (Private Lessons not included)
If the total of your classes exceeds $45 – your fees will be capped at $45/week regardless of how many classes you wish to enrol in (per student)
- For all our Academy Dancers (Private Lessons not included)
If the total of your classes exceeds $60 – your fees will be capped at $60/week regardless of how many classes you wish to enrol l in (per student)
JIGSAW DANCE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
As class sizes are restricted, this payment will secure your child’s/children’s place in their classes. This fee is also used to cover the insurance costs, copyright fees and administration. This fee is non-refundable.
$30 per student
$65 for 3 or more Children
COSTUME DEPOSIT FUND
At Jigsaw Dance we run a costume deposit fund. This is to help ease the financial burden at the end of the year. We try to keep costume costs to a minimum and know that our parents appreciate that. This cost includes: measuring your child, materials, dress making, shipping, accessories, hair accessories, props and costume bag. (AND….. you get to keep your costume!)
- Jigsaw Jr classes: will consist of $15 instalments per child, per class, per term (4 terms – total $60/costume)
- All other classes: will consist of $20 instalments per child, per class (style), per term (4 terms – total $80/costume)
If you leave or decide not to perform in the concert (before the costumes are ordered), the deposited amount can be refunded.
Owner/Principal – Jennifer Dalton
Phone: 0412 687 890 or 9652 1725
Accounts and Costume Manager – Sandra Dalton
All newsletters and information are emailed out. It is crucial that we have a current email address and for you to let us know if you are not receiving our information and updates.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RULES
Once you have enrolled, all students and their families are expected to adhere to a few simple rules for the safety and well being of everyone involved in the studio.
- No food containing nuts or nut product can be brought into the studio by a parent, student or sibling.
- Children must not enter the dance studio unless accompanied by a teacher.
- Children must not leave the building unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Before and after class, students are expected to be supervised by their parents.
- Teacher supervision extends only to students in class.