Jigsaw Dance Studio “Show us your Paparazzi” competition 2013 – Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is being organised by (the promoter) Jennifer Dalton, principal of Jigsaw Dance Studio Kellyville. Mobile: M: 0412 687 890 - Ph: (02) 9652 1725 – E: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This competition is designed to be a fun event and is open to current Jigsaw Dance students, their friends and family. Competition commences Monday 29 April, 2013. You may commence entry at any time during the competition time frame.
3. Closing date for photograph submissions will be Saturday 29 June, 2013. After this date the no further submissions will be accepted.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by Miss Jenny after a calculation of points earned for submitted photographs, in accordance with the above listed rules of the game.
12. The winner will be notified by Miss Jenny in person at the Jigsaw Dance Mid-year showcase. In cases where the prize winners are not present at the Mid-year showcase contact with be made via email and phone. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The promoter is in no way responsible for any injury, damage or loss associated with participation in this competition.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Jennifer Dalton and not to any other party. Be aware that images and text relating to the submitted photographic images will be published in a range of social media sites, Jigsaw Dance websites and upon printed promotional material disseminated at Jigsaw Dance Studio Kellyville.
19. Jennifer Dalton reserves the right to accept and declined submitted images if she feels the image is illegal, offensive or inappropriate in any manner. Photoshop and image editing is not allowed. You must be at the location specified in the image, no tricky editing.
20. It is your responsibility to communicate the photographic images to the specified email address email@example.com within the time frame the competition remains open. Late submissions will not be accepted.
21. The winners (places 1st, 2nd and 3rd) agree to the use of his/her names and images in any publicity material via print or electronic means.
22. Jennifer Dalton reserves the right to remove any person/family from the competition that is believed to be acting illegally, improperly, offensively or not playing the by the rules.
23. In fairness to all families at Jigsaw Dance there will be one prize per Jigsaw Dance family (ie) brothers and sisters at Jigsaw Dance cannot all get the same photographs and take home 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.