Dance Concert Tickets are NOW on sale
There are a few ways you can buy concert tickets
1. BUYING YOUR TICKETS ONLINE VIA TRY BOOKING
CLICK ON THE LINK & BUY ONLINE
See the below basic instructional video below
You can select your seat, make your payment, and receive your allocated tickets via email
2. BUYING YOUR TICKETS IN CLASS
- Speak to staff on the front desk during class (or at any other time Jigsaw Dance is open)
- Bring along your payment method (cash, cheque or credit card)
- Provide staff with the number of seats you would like and break down (adult, concession, child)
- Select which area of the concert hall you would like to sit (Floor seating / Floor seating back / Grandstand)
- Seating allocation will be done for you within 48 hours via a ‘best available seating’ arrangement by Miss Jenny
- Tickets will be emailed to your chosen email address
3. BUYING YOUR TICKETS AT THE DOOR ON CONCERT DAY
Tickets WILL still be available for sale at the door on concert day.
Sometimes families cannot work out exactly who is available to come along till the very last moment. On other occasions dads or siblings are not sure what time other sporting commitments are finishing on that day.
Tickets will still be available on the day of the concerts. Just line up outside with the rest of the group and pay for tickets upon entry. Seating is decided on the ‘best available’ arrangement.
** The families who have children dancing in 2 or more
of our concerts and require Multiple Tickets or anyone who wishes to pay cash please contacted me at email@example.com in regards to some extra information **